Tuesday, October 13, 2009

RISE LIKE THE SUN


Who said you cannot come out a better person after adversity. Surgery after surgery I felt very empty and life had no meaning. But I was encouraged by those around me, and I felt I was given another chance. I sought out ways I could make a difference in the lives of many and gain satisfaction from my own abilities. The pain I went through made me realize how precious life is, and no one should take it for granted. So I made up my mind to find out my gifts and talents. I decided to write a book that can inspire people who are going through difficult times in their lives. Just to put a smile on a face of someone who feels all hope is gone. The book has a lot of encouraging words of wisdom in poetic form and quotations from the bible. I continue to write words of wisdom and encouragement, whenever I get an opportunity. I thank God for giving me a second chance to express myself. If I was able to overcome multiple surgeries and still be positive, there is hope for someone out there. The image of a sunrise in Kampala comes to my mind. it is a new beginning, do not look back look forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment